Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus never ceases to disappoint me.


On my Yahoo! feed yesterday I saw an article about Miley Cyrus and her recent interview with TeenVogue. So of course, I was bored and read it.

In the article Miley talks about her beau, Liam Helmsworth (who is delicious by the way) and how they have so many similarities and such a natural chemistry. Yeah, that's fine, they're both actors who starred in a Nicholas Sparks movie together, who wouldn't feel chemistry?

The point of the matter is what she actually says to the magazine. And I quote:

"I think we're both deeper than normal people — what they think and how they feel," Cyrus says about Liam.

Deeper? Really? Yes Miley, I believe you. You're practically swimming in a sea of Socrates and Shakespeare.

And as for us 'normal people,' us 'common folk,' who lie around in ignorance and filth all day, we wouldn't even be able to comprehend your deepness. Party in the USA? 7 Things? Way over our heads.

Changing the subject, Miley later says about Liam:

"It's refreshing to work with an actor who isn't also a singer and dancer and musician and artist and this and that...I'm sick of quadruple threats who do everything when they should stick to one thing."

Anyone else confused? Isn't that what you are doing Miley? Singing? Dancing? Acting? Maybe it doesn't count if you're not good at any of them...

Like I said before, she never disappoints. Nothing like a little Miley Cyrus to bring some purpose back into your life.

No comments: